Expert Content Creators
Comprehensive Video-Based Courses
Unlimited Annual Access to over 300 hours of Video-Based Online Continuing Education
Subscription Pricing & Features
$ 189.00Prices are in US dollars
- All Access Annual Renewal Video Subscription
- State specific course completion certificates.
- Online support
- 12 months of unlimited access to the healthclick video course library.
- More than 300 hours of online video courses designed for Physical therapists, Occupational Therapists and Assistants.
- Access to future courses and content.
- Start, stop and resume, right where you left off in a course.
- Real patient interviews.
- Medical expert contributors.
- 3D anatomy and medical illustrations.
- Easy to use learning system for fast access to your courses.
- Award winning content.
- Top instructors teaching evidence based skills and techniques.
Included in Every Healthclick Subscription - Watch a Preview
Use scroll to view and select more courses
Comprehensive Courses for Improved Clinical Performance and Patient Outcomes
Engaging topics and learning pathways.
Online comprehensive video courses that contain 3D anatomy, animations and studio quality video. We have filmed in over 30 countries!
Access Anytime, Anywhere.
Access video content worldwide. Start, Stop, and Play videos in slow motion. Resume your study right where you left off on any internet connected device.
Multidisciplinary Clinical Content
Healthclick online courses contain real patient interactions, physician and nurse expert contributions.
Frequent Asked Questions - FAQs
What is a comprehensive course?
Healthclick courses are designed to contain sufficient information to provide a clinician with a well-rounded evidence-based approach to a topic. With our Learning Management System Resume feature, you can take a 9-hour course at any time interval you desire. For example, you could complete 30 minutes a day for 18 days (9-hour course) or set your specific schedule (1 hour for nine days). The Healthclick LMS remembers where you left off and optimizing each class for the device you are using.
Do we offer additional discounts?
We believe in an honest, straight forward price. No coupons, no e-mails with endless promotions that expire at midnight, only to reappear the next week. We worked very hard to offer this price without venture capital funding.
How long does my subscription last?
A healthclick subscription is for one year, automatically renewing on your date of purchase.
Can I cancel a subscription once purchased?
Subscription auto renews every year on the day and month of original purchase. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. In order to prevent charges for the next automatic, recurring annual subscription charge, your cancellation of that next year must be made by three (3) days prior to your scheduled renewal date. You may cancel a Recurring Subscription at any time, but if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees paid to North American Seminars, Inc. After any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation must be completed in your myhealthclick account.
How often are courses released?
We strive to create the best online training courses and focus on quality over quantity. When we release a new course, it will automatically appear in your subscription library.
How do I check to ensure a online course in the subscription is accredited for my profession and state of license?
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistants in the states of AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
- North American Seminars, Inc. is an AOTA provider for continuing education. Provider 4487. The AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products or clinical procedures. The AK, AR, DE, DC, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MN, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT and VA occupational therapy regulatory boards accept courses presented by AOTA providers to meet the needs of OT continuing educational requirements.
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Florida Licensed OT and OTAs - Florida OT provider 50-1442
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Athletic Trainers - BOC provider #P2047, category A
- The New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions has approved NAS as a continuing education sponsor for physical therapists and assistants licensed in New York.
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Accredited Provider 2207038TX
- North American Seminars, Inc., healthclick.com is a Physical Therapy Board of California Recognized Continuing Competency Approving Agency and therefore all online courses in this subscription are approved for California licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants
- All online courses in this subscription are approved for Illinois licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants - IL PT provider 216000074
- Approvals for each state in the U.S. can also be found on each online course webpage. Choose your state from the pulldown menu, the accreditation, if any, will be listed on the page. The continuing education hours for each course, for that state, will also be listed
Can I check that the videos in each course will play from my country?
If the promotional videos play correctly on this page, then the videos in the courses will play correctly from your location.
The following countries, including the U.S. and Canada, can purchase an online all access subscription:
- Countries within the European Union.
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- If your country is not listed or you would like additional information, Submit a Help Ticket
Healthclick Subscriptions Fund Therapist Owned Non-Profits in your Community
A healthclick subscription impacts patient's lives across the US and has empowered your colleagues to deliver better care. In 2021, our films raised over $150,000 to assist special-needs children in accessing better rehabilitation. We donated our time and resources without charge to create films that non-profits use to raise donations. Money that went directly to therapists and your colleagues to deliver their rehab vision to their patient population. Here is a testimony from a therapist that shared our vision.