Comprehensive Online Video Education Subscription
Healthclick delivers the highest quality online education for healthcare practitioners worldwide.
We are excited to offer annual subscription access to our library of online courses. You can expect a high-quality educational experience that is continually evolving with new classes.
- These comprehensive courses are designed for professionals seeking to reach master-level skills of their craft.
- Our goal is to deliver something unique, combining top educators with our film, animations, 3D technology, and medical illustrations.
- All the material in our classes is evidence-based and produced in the United States.
- Healthclick is a US-based education organization and has been creating medical education for over twenty-five years.
- Our annual subscription renewal is transparent, with a countdown to the annual renewal date within your account. This online yearly subscription will allow you access to ALL our library of continuing education courses for one year (annual renewal).
- The following countries, including the U.S. and Canada, can purchase an online all access subscription:
- Countries within the European Union.
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- If your country is not listed or you would like additional information, Submit a Help Ticket
Why are medical professionals from all over the world subscribing to our all-access online subscription?
- Join over 45,000 professionals that have advanced their careers and knowledge with high-quality video courses, including patient testimonials, medical animations, illustrations, multiple professional contributions, and comprehensive, evidence-based material. Each online course is a total production involving medical professionals, digital artists, and videographers. These are not recorded webinars or recorded live courses.
- We do not offer 1500 courses that appeal to everyone. We focus on specific topics and deliver a higher quality per course. Our subscription has over 300 hours of available education (enough to meet eight years of CE requirements for U.S. medical professionals).
- Much like having multiple streaming subscriptions, content is king, and we are building and delivering unique content worldwide.
This subscription contains the highest quality courses available. Select a course image below from the scroll bar and watch the promotional video for that course.
- An overwhelming value for $189 USD. Each course sells individually for $120-$175 USD.
- Instant access to all courses upon purchase.
- Each course has a PDF manual download, course test and course completion certificate.
- Start, Stop and Resume right where you left off in a course, from any of your internet connected devices.
Scroll to see more courses and select a course image to watch the promotional video
Purchase a healthclick Subscription
$ 189.00Prices are in US dollars
- All Access Video Subscription
- 1 Year Access with Annual Renewal
- State specific course completion certificates.
- Chat support
- 12 months of access to the healthclick video course library.
- More than 300 hours of online video courses designed for Physical therapists, Occupational Therapists and Assistants.
- Access to future courses and content.
- Start, stop and resume, right where you left off in a course.
- Real patient interviews.
- Medical expert contributors.
- 3D anatomy and medical illustrations.
- Easy to use learning system for fast access to your courses.
- Award winning content.
- Top instructors teaching evidence based skills and techniques.
How do I check to ensure a online course in the subscription is accredited for my profession and state of license?
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistants in the states of AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
- North American Seminars, Inc. is an AOTA provider for continuing education. Provider 4487. The AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products or clinical procedures. The AK, AR, DE, DC, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MN, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT and VA occupational therapy regulatory boards accept courses presented by AOTA providers to meet the needs of OT continuing educational requirements.
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Florida Licensed OT and OTAs - Florida OT provider 50-1442
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Athletic Trainers - BOC provider #P2047, category A
- The New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions has approved NAS as a continuing education sponsor for physical therapists and assistants licensed in New York.
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Accredited Provider 2207038TX
- North American Seminars, Inc., healthclick.com is a Physical Therapy Board of California Recognized Continuing Competency Approving Agency and therefore all online courses in this subscription are approved for California licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants
- All online courses in this subscription are approved for Illinois licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants - IL PT provider 216000074
- Approvals for each state in the U.S. can also be found on each online course webpage. Choose your state from the pulldown menu, the accreditation, if any, will be listed on the page. The continuing education hours for each course, for that state, will also be listed
What is a comprehensive course?
Healthclick courses are designed to contain sufficient information to provide a clinician with a well-rounded evidence-based approach to a topic. With our Learning Management System Resume feature, you can take a 9-hour course at any time interval you desire. For example, you could complete 30 minutes a day for 18 days (9-hour course) or set your specific schedule (1 hour for nine days). The Healthclick LMS remembers where you left off and optimizing each class for the device you are using.
How do I reset my password?
To recover your password, select the red Login Register button on the top menu of each page, from that page select Forgot Password.
Do we offer additional discounts?
We believe in an honest, straight forward price. No coupons, no e-mails with endless promotions that expire at midnight, only to reappear the next week. We worked very hard to offer this price without venture capital funding.
How long does my subscription last?
A healthclick subscription is for one year, renewing on your date of purchase.
Can I cancel a subscription once purchased?
Subscription auto renews every year on the day and month of original purchase. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. In order to prevent charges for the next automatic, recurring annual subscription charge, your cancellation of that next year must be made by three (3) days prior to your scheduled renewal date. You may cancel a Recurring Subscription at any time, but if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees paid to North American Seminars, Inc. After any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation must be completed in your myhealthclick account.
Can I check that the videos in each course will play from my country?
If the promotional video play correctly on each course page, then the videos in the course will play correctly Browse the current courses in the subscription and view the sample videos on any page
How often are courses released?
We strive to create the best online training courses and focus on quality over quantity. When we release a new course, it will automatically appear in your subscription library.