Expert Content Creators
healthclick delivers Occupation Therapy and Physical Therapy Continuing Education to practitioners and organizations to facilitate better care and improved outcomes for patients.
Click image to learn more about our occupational and physical therapy continuing education courses
New Interactive Webinars - Evidence Based Continuing Education Courses Filmed in Studio Quality with Interactive Instructor Sessions
Do you really want to sit in a webinar for more than a few hours at a time?
Our format provides one year access to the studio-filmed online course, downloadable manual, real patient case studies, 3D animation, in addition to the interactive webinar experience. This format is unique to healthclick. Come to the webinar with your questions, patient case studies, and maximize your time with the instructor.
Featured Continuing Education Courses
Price: $175.00 CE Hours: 12.0 hrs, 1.2 CEU OnlinePost Surgical Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical and Lumbar Spine
Price: $175.00 CE Hours: 12.0 hrs, 1.2 CEU OnlineExamination and Treatment of the Foot and Ankle
Price: $175.00 CE Hours: 12.0 hrs, 1.2 CEU OnlineBiomechanics of the Shoulder
Price: $175.00 CE Hours: 10.0 hrs, 1.0 CEU OnlineThe Physiological Impact of Chronic Pain
Price: $89.95 CE Hours: 5.0 hrs, .5 CEU OnlineFoundation Exercises for the Treatment of the Knee
Price: $175.00 CE Hours: 10.0 hrs, 1.0 CEU OnlineClinical Examination and Treatment of the Cervical and Upper Thoracic Spine
Lower Extremity Orthopedic and Sports Injuries in the Young Athlete
November 14, 2020 - November 14, 2020
presented at Interactive Online Webinar 8:00 AM to 5:50 PM, Central Time
Stroke - Impacting the Under 55 Year Old Population
November 14, 2020 - November 14, 2020
presented at Interactive Online Session 12 PM to 3 PM Pacific Time, 2 PM - 5 PM Central Time, 3 PM - 6 PM Eastern Time
Geriatric Fractures and Joint Replacements
December 5, 2020 - December 6, 2020
presented at UW Medical Center Northwest Campus Seattle, WA
The Complete Healthclick Education Solution - Occupation Therapy and Physical Continuing Education
Focus your Team
Healthclick’s in-depth courses will get your team on the same page, focused on the latest evidence-based information to achieve your specific clinical objectives.
Custom Online | Live Occupation Therapy and Physical Therapy Continuing Education
We have over 25 years of experience creating medical education material for multidisciplinary teams and can assist you in customizing any topic to meet your specific requirements. Contact us for a consultation.
Combine online, live stream, and in-person hands-on training to facilitate the most effective training solution that meets the individual needs of your team members.
We work within your budget to deliver the highest quality course, specific to your team’s requirements.
The Healthclick Difference - Occupation Therapy and Physical Therapy Continuing Education
- Master specific evaluation, assessment, and treatment techniques with each comprehensive occupational therapy and physical therapy continuing education courses.
- A higher quality, experienced educator, many of our educators have researched and published the techniques therapists use every day
- Our courses, enhanced with images, animations, and illustrations created by our team of engineers, artists, and filmmakers, bring understanding to complex medical concepts.
- In addition to the primary educator, our occupational therapy and physical therapy online continuing education courses feature presentations from other top medical professionals within the multidisciplinary team.
- Our video occupational therapy and physical therapy continuing education courses are filmed with studio-quality (clinics and studio, not a live course that was filmed) with a focus on the online learner.
- Case study presentations enhance the clinical and didactic information and enable the learner to apply the knowledge to their specific patient situations.
- We continually update our current courses with new evidence-based material and add timely new topics that benefit the medical professional.
- Healthclick, for 25 years, has been a veteran, family-owned business. Each course represents our passion and quality to educate the medical professional to enhance the care of patients.
Select a topic below
Stroke - Cognitive Function
Running - Joint Mobility
Acute Care - Immobility
Concussions - MRI Diagnostics
Are You Ready to Master New Skills Right Now?Get Started
Trusted by thousands of medical facilities and professionals for over 24 years
Film and Technology Awards for Excellence and Innovation