Get the answer to your technical, sales, billing and support questions
Submit a support ticket and we can work with you to solve your challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel a subscription once purchased?
Cancellation must be completed in your myhealthclick account by selecting Cancellation from the subscription portion of the myhealthclick account page.
Subscription auto renews every year on the day and month of original purchase. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. In order to prevent charges for the next automatic, recurring annual subscription charge, your cancellation of that next year must be made by three (3) days prior to your scheduled renewal date. You may cancel a Recurring Subscription at any time, but if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees paid to North American Seminars, Inc. After any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current subscription period.
Can I register for a live course by phone?
Registration for a live course must take place online. During the signup process, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions for COVID and post COVID requirements. In addition, course manuals and completion certificates will be provided digitally from your myhealthclick account.
How do I check to ensure a online course in the subscription is accredited for my profession and state of license?
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistants in the states of AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
- North American Seminars, Inc. is an AOTA provider for continuing education. Provider 4487. The AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products or clinical procedures. The AK, AR, DE, DC, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MN, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT and VA occupational therapy regulatory boards accept courses presented by AOTA providers to meet the needs of OT continuing educational requirements.
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Florida Licensed OT and OTAs - Florida OT provider 50-1442
- All online courses in the subscription are approved for Athletic Trainers - BOC provider #P2047, category A
- The New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions has approved NAS as a continuing education sponsor for physical therapists and assistants licensed in New York.
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Accredited Provider 2207038TX
- North American Seminars, Inc., healthclick.com is a Physical Therapy Board of California Recognized Continuing Competency Approving Agency and therefore all online courses in this subscription are approved for California licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants
- All online courses in this subscription are approved for Illinois licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants - IL PT provider 216000074
- Approvals for each state in the U.S. can also be found on each online course webpage. Choose your state from the pulldown menu, the accreditation, if any, will be listed on the page. The continuing education hours for each course, for that state, will also be listed
What is a comprehensive course?
Healthclick courses are designed to contain sufficient information to provide a clinician with a well-rounded evidence-based approach to a topic. With our Learning Management System Resume feature, you can take a 9-hour course at any time interval you desire. For example, you could complete 30 minutes a day for 18 days (9-hour course) or set your specific schedule (1 hour for nine days). The Healthclick LMS remembers where you left off and optimizing each class for the device you are using.
How do I reset my password?
To recover your password, select the red Login Register button on the top menu of each page, from that page select Forgot Password.
Do we offer additional discounts?
We believe in an honest, straight forward price. No coupons, no e-mails with endless promotions that expire at midnight, only to reappear the next week. We worked very hard to offer this price without venture capital funding.
How long does my subscription last?
A healthclick subscription is for one year, automatically renewing on your date of purchase.
Can I check that the videos in each course will play from my country?
If the promotional video play correctly on each course page, then the videos in the course will play correctly Browse the current courses in the subscription and view the sample videos on any page
How often are courses released?
We strive to create the best online training courses and focus on quality over quantity. When we release a new course, it will automatically appear in your subscription library.